*****Please check shirt sizes here before entering. No shirt swaps will be allowed at registration! ****
NOTE TO PARENTS/GUARDIANS:
- The Spur IRONKIDS South Africa event sells out annually before registration closes.
- If the race sells out, no additional entries will be made available.
- Entries in each age category is limited.
- Entries are strictly first come, first served.
- Entries are strictly online, no manual entries will be accepted.
- No entries will be reserved, payment guarantees entry. Stale registrations will be removed from the registration system.
- Proof of payment must be received within 24 hours of registration to secure your slot or slot will be forfeited.
- Parent/Guardian must bring child's birth certificate/legal proof of guardianship along to registration to sign the waiver and complete the registration process.
- Children must be no younger than 6 years and no older than 13 years on race day to enter. World Endurance South Africa reserves the right to refund entries to children who do not qualify due to age.
- Online registration requires a parent or guardian to fill in basic details about the child being entered for the race including their name, age, school, guardian contact details, etc.
- Payment can then be made using a credit card or EFT/Bank Deposit option.
- Please send proof of payment to Sharon Talbot at email@example.com or Fax to 041 581 4553.
- Online entries ensure we capture the correct information about your child and helps ease the registration pack collection process during race week.
Registration Pack collection (mandatory!)
Once you have entered your child and payment notification is received, his/her name appears on the starter list for the event. You will then need to collect the child's registration pack with T-shirt, swim cap, and race number which they will need to be able to race at registration on 12 - 13 April 2018. You will also need to sign the child's waiver as their parent/guardian. The parent/guardian must bring the child's birth certificate/proof of legal guardianship along to registration in order to complete the waiver.
Registration packs can be collected from Spur IRONKIDS South Africa registration at The Boardwalk Convention Centre & Spa Level 1 Parking, Port Elizabeth.
Please note that uncollected packs will be discarded after the close of registration and no children will be allowed to race without their race number. NO PACKS WILL BE HANDED OUT ON RACE DAY, NO EXCEPTIONS!
Entries and entry fee
Entries close 14 March 2018 or when age groups are full, whichever comes first!
What do the IRONKIDS get for their entry?
- A Spur IRONKIDS swim cap
- A Spur IRONKIDS t-shirt (please double check shirt size at top of page)
- A great Spur goodie bag on finishing
- A finisher certificate with their photo
- A great day of fun!
If you would like to withraw from IRONKIDS South Africa please note the following terms:
- Until 16 December 2017 - 50% refund on entry fee
- 17 December 2017 - 1 March 2018 - 25% refund on entry fee
- 2 March 2018 and after - 0% refund on entry fee